At Myles, we have many strengths that make us your best choice for a franchise opportunity
LEADERSHIP POSITION • MYLES VISION • MYLES MISSION
A leadership position built upon:
- Deep understanding of “future of Mobility” and “India opportunity”
- Differentiation through Innovation
- Focus on “Superior Consumer Experience”
- Long term strategic partnerships with Entrepreneurs
- Diversified Portfolio providing stability and growth – Chauffeur drive, Self-drive, Limousine services
Myles Vision: Myles will be the global leader in mobility solutions for the young
Myles Mission: To be the lowest cost, highest quality and most customer focused rental company. We plan to have a car every 400 meters and are looking at a fleet of 50000 cars in 50 cities across 5000 locations by 2020.
- Access to major car dealers for purchase of rental fleet and facility supplies at discounted prices
- Offering of established programs to assist your business in pricing decisions, promotion, and seamless delivery of leading quality services and products.
- Participation in many reservation booking channels- Mobile, Online, Offline
- Franchisee point-of- sale computer integration with the Central Booking System.
- Comprehensive training program in pre-launch / post-launch phases, and for recurrent, ongoing training needs.
- National Customer Contact Center – among the industry’s largest, most sophisticated call centers.
- 24 Hour Roadside Assistance for customers across India
- Highly sophisticated Telematics for tracking assets and driver behaviour
- Image and signage support.
- Franchisee meetings and workshops.
SALES, ADVERTISING & MARKETING
A full time, dedicated sales force selling the car rental services of the entire Myles network. Promotional efforts mainly digital , which may include:
- Print Ads
- Press Release
- Digital Marketing
- App discounts and promos
- Airport Displays
- Corporate Accounts
- Tour Business
- Travel Agents
- Airline Partners
- Hotel Partners
- Frequent Renter Program
- Third Party Website Partnerships
- Internet Banner Ads
The actual amounts vary depending on city, specific location, size of the market, the size of your rental fleet and the number of locations. Note that this requirement does not represent the total investment to open and operate the franchise business. Candidates should have good credit and demonstrate an ability to obtain fleet financing. Financial institutions and banks do offer loans for purchase of cars on reasonable terms.
On average, it takes a minimum of 15 days to go through the approval process and complete the legal documentation. This process can move quicker if application and all supporting documents are returned in a complete and timely manner.
Myles is looking for energetic individuals who enjoy working within the travel and/or automotive field. Ideal candidates should have an entrepreneurial spirit, solid business and sales skills, and have a customer centric approach A background in car rental, although a plus, is not a requirement. A good personal/ business credit rating is required.
The license agreement is a 3 year renewable term on the then-current Myles Franchisee License Agreement, with renewal subject to Licensee meeting stated performance requirements in the License Agreement at time of each renewal.
Myles does not assist with fleet financing though we do provide you some funding options from preferred finance partners.
Yes, we allow multi-unit franchise ownership in same or multiple cities for Myles.
You will be required to pay us an initial license fee which will vary as determined by us depending on a number of factors including the following: (1) potential car fleet size; (2) potential area population growth; (3) potential area economic growth; (4) existing Myles national account customers located in the area; (5) existing and potential for future growth of local airport passenger traffic; and (6) extent of the recreational or regional markets.
The license fee sustains the substantial benefits and customer base of the Myles brand. This includes innovation, support, and promotion of the Myles brand as well as the support provided to franchisees.
Our franchisees obtain vehicles from a variety of sources including local dealerships, auto auctions, auto wholesalers, local dealers, fleet leasing companies, and by taking advantage of select Myles programs with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
You will be required to attend a 1 week new car rental franchisee onboarding training session that will include onsite and offsite training session at a Myles zone office, online training, and webinar training. After that, you will have access to additional training and support resources.