Terms and conditions
Myles Secure is an add-on product, available to all Myles customers (daily booking/ hourly booking) while booking the car. This product will provide the following coverage in case the vehicle meets with an accident in addition to point no. 1 mentioned below:
- With Myles Secure, a reduced security deposit amount needs to be paid.
- There is no damage liability in case of accidental damage.
- Towing services will be arranged by Myles and charges will be covered under Myles Secure.
- Additional third party property liability will be covered upto Rs.7.5 lacs
- Vehicle Registration Certificate lost at accident spot will NOT be covered.
- Car accessories (OEM fitted) lost at accident spot will NOT be covered.
- User has to intimate Myles in case of an accident within 24 hours; contact us at 0888 222 2222.
- User also has to intimate the Police Station in the relevent jurisdiction in case of Third party injury/ property damage and get Police Intimation letter/ FIR within 24 hours.
- At the inception of booking, the customer has to submit a copy of KYC documents (including address proof, driving license, International driving license (for N.R.I users only).
- Fund transfer will only take place through NEFT. No other modes of reimbursement permissible (in case the customer pays on his own for the covered items as mentioned above in the product coverage, and only after prior approval from Myles and on producing original invoice of expenses).
- All the claim related documents must be delivered to the following within 5 days from the date of accident.
Myles Automotive Technologies Private Limited
9th Floor, Videocon Tower, E1 Block, Jhandewalan Extension,
New Delhi, Central Delhi, Delhi, India 110055
General exclusion will be as follows:
- Myles Secure coverage does not apply if the claim is rejected under the basic Motor Vehicle insurance policy covering the vehicle.
- User still has to pay a penalty of Rs. 2000/-, in case vehicle registration certificate (RC) is lost from accident spot.
- Loss of accessories other than OEM fitted.
- Any loss/damage, where negligence of the user is observed. All intentional loss/ damage. Any loss/damage occurring while committing illegal activities, including act of terrorism, unintentional or otherwise. Damage due to attempted tampering/ self-repair of vehicle without informing Myles team.
- Vehicle abuse cases like clutch, brake pad excess worn out, usage of Electrical items when car is not running and any driver negligence.
- Accident claims rejected on account of Wrong declaration of details at the time of booking, or due to unauthorized usage of vehicles.
Vehicle Late Return:
- There will be 50% surcharge in addition to the actual rental amount along with Myles Secure charges as applicable for the delayed period in case the car doesn’t have another booking during the delayed period.
- There will be 100% surcharge in addition to the actual rental amount along with myles secure charges as applicable for the delayed period in case the car has another booking during the delayed period.
- When the extension request is made 24 hours or before scheduled drop-off time and car is not booked during the requested period, 30% charges will be levied on the extended duration + Myles Secure charges applicable on extended duration.
- When the extension request is made less than 24 hours prior to scheduled drop-off time and the car is not booked during the requested period, 50% additional charges will be charged on the extended duration + Myles Secure charges applicable on extended duration.
- For all other cases, you will have to pay 100% additional charges on rental amount for extended duration + Myles Secure charges applicable on extended duration.
Booking Cancellation policy:
For Daily Rentals:
For Hourly Rentals:
If booking is cancelled within 24 hours of pickup time : ₹ 200 or 50 % of Total Booking Amount (whichever is greater) will be deducted and 3 % processing fee will be charged on rest of the refund amount.
If booking is cancelled at least 24 hours prior to pick up time, no rental will be deducted, only Rs. 200+ 3% processing fee will be charged on the refund amount.
If booking is cancelled at or after pick up time, it’ll be treated as no-show and no refund will be provided.
- No refund will be provided in case of hourly rental booking.